GROUP BUY_ Mini lights 4" spacing (5-star brand)

GROUP BUY_ Mini lights 4" spacing (5-star brand)

Regular price
$311.00
Sale price
$311.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

This purchase is your commitment to participate in the CLC2022 group buy. It is non refundable, but will be applied to your final invoice. If refund necessary will be as store credit.  

You will pay 35% down right now and remaining 65% of balance when items ship later this summer or September.  
These will be sold in groups of 4 cases , 24 strands per case. 1 purchase = 96 strands = $888 

If you want different colors you have to order them in groups of 24 strand boxes. You can email us the exact color you want after your order and we will confirm the options are available after.   Basic colors are warm white, cool white, blue, purple, red, multicolor.  

You will be invoiced for 35% now and 35% + shipping once the lights arrive and are ready to ship to final destination.